Saturday, August 20, 2011

Songs Vol 5

150
Shine Ya (Name of God by defination and interaction between God and man-Ed) Shine! God his specialness! Shine for him heaven's shield he can bring down. Shine for him prevail. Shine for his increasing mastery. Shine for him Ram's horn blast. Shine for him guitars and piano. Shine for him drum set and twisting dance. Shine for him all strings and love tunes. Shine for him attentive vibrations. Shine for him alarm systems. All breath/wind; Shine Ya, Shine Ya!
149

Shine Ya Sing to I Am a new song. Shine you gathered meek. Joy Israel making descendants of Zions Revolutionary President. Shine in his identity and with twisted dance with drum set and piano picking for him. I Am desired the masses, he crowns the oppressed when they cry out. Rejoice respected meek, shouting in their beds. Shining for God their throats a double edged sword in their hands making vengance on the nations, guilt of peoples. Binding their Presidents shackled elite with chains of iron. Making written judgement against them. Pride for his meek. Shine Ya.
148
Shine Ya Shine I Am from skies. Shine in the summit. Shine for him angels/messengers. Shine for him all his armies. Shine for him sun, moon, shine for him star light. Shine for him sky in the skies, waters above the skies. Shine name of I Am. He orders and they were created; Set in place. Again as of olde he sealed, they will not cross over. Shine I Am from territory of dragon in all cover. Fire, hail, snow, smoke, wind storm doing his schedule. Bulges and all the hills, fruit trees and cedars, living things and all higher animals, stags, winged. Presidents of the territory all people, officials, all judges of territory. Chosen youth and virgins. Elders and young. Shine in the name I Am towering seperate. Shout out territories and skies. He lifted the horn of the tribes. Shine all his meek descendants of Israel's close tribes. Shine Ya!
147
Shine Ya Good to pick our God because it is sweet and outshining beautiful.
I Am is building up Jerusalem gathering those pushed out of Israel. Healing battered hearts binding up hurt. He accounts the stars meeting each of them by name. Our founder getting bigger, increasing his discipline. His design is calculated.
I Am is wittness of the oppressed, wicked humbled in their territories. Answer I Am giving thanks to our God. Shine picking on the piano to our God!
Insurance cover, skies with thick clouds, establishing territories with rain, sprouting bulges in the enclosure (What is that supposed to mean?-Ed Read it anyway you want-paul) Gifting higher animals their bread as African Sons (But the word is Araba!-Ed) meet.
Horses don't prevail, not delighting or desiring the street man. I Am desires those who fear him, those who wait with meekness. Quiet Jersualem! I Am Shine you God Zion!
He grabbed hold of the runaway in the gates and has Blessed (Barak- also the name of a US President-Ed Yes but only if he is humble and getws down on his knees otherwise he doesn't deserve the name-paul) close descendants. Putting peace as your boundary, choice, ripe, plenty; Sending his instruction TERRITORY quickly outlining it emailed. Gifting snow like wool, scattering frost cover like ash, he throws a smooth hard like pellets, who can face his meeting? He sends his outline melting wind blowing and waters flow. Telling the outline to Jacob, appointments and judgements for Israel. He has not done this for any other nation, they don't know his judgements. Shine Ya.
146
Shine Ya Shine my life for I Am I will shine for I Am living picking my God. Don't have confidence in editors (Hey it doesn't say that!-Ed) In officials- (Sorry Ed my mistake-paul) Descendants of Adam/mankind in him no rescue (The word rescue is similar to the name Yeshua-Ed) The breath discharges out turning back to the ground. (Word for ground is a form of the word Adam-Ed) When the time for polishing is lost. (Lord God we now thankyou for the life of Eugene Nidal of the United Bible Societies and for the input this great translator has put into polishing the works we have produced, while we still have breath of life in us so help us now with our work as we follow in his footsteps- Amen) Straightforward Jacob's God helping him, his expectation is I Am, his God. Making skies, territories, the sea and all in them. Keeping watch reinforcing as of olde. Doing judgement for the oppressed giving bread for the hungry. I Am disappearing the yoke. I Am giving perception for the dim. I Am setting up the pressed down. I Am friends with the righteous. I Am keeping watch over foreign visitors, incomplete children, and grieving women- He is their wittness! The step of the wicked- Twisted! I Am will rule as of olde. Your God Zion, generation to generation. Shine Ya
145 David's Song
I will lift up my God, President bowing down, your breath as of olde continuing. All time bowing down shinning your breath as of olde continuing. Bigger I Am Shinning many increasing unsearchable. Generation to generation recommending your prevailing action of the heavy 'Wow' and assistance for the outline meditating on this. (None of this makes any sence-Ed I know I really struggled with all these words perhaps someone can do it better some time-paul)
Terrifying power, word of your increase I've recorded. Remember increasing good and celebrate righteousness- Shout out! I Am gracious and merciful (Hey thats the same words as we read in Arabic in the Quran- this is where it comes from!-Ed) Lengthened in angers increasing meekness. I Am good to all compasionate in all he does. All you do I Am we meek raise our hands.
Heavy is your Empire word prevailing your schedule. Insight for the descendants of Adam prevailing heavy excelling- His Empire Your Emipre of Empires always as of olde your government in all generations to generations.
I Am supporting all the fallen, setting up the bent down. All eyes are on you looking to you to give them food in season. You open your hand and satisfy. The message of all living things.
I Am righteous in all his roads. Kind in all his actions.
I Am is close to those who meet him with assurance. He completes the message for those who fear him and hears their cry and will rescue them.
I Am keeps watch for all his friends but all the twisted he destroys. My mouth will schedule the outshinning of I Am. All living things in his special name as of olde continuing.
144 David's
Bow down to I Am hardened steel urging hands to be closed fingers for fighting dough.
Meekness, stronghold, tower, my deliverer, my shield, in him my refugee, spreading my people under I Am. What is Adam that you knew his descendant, man that you have a plan for him. Adam flows away his time a shadow crossing over.
I Am part your skies descend touching bulges and they smoke, flashing lightening smashing, sending out your shaft and routing them. Send your hand from high above, opened up, deliver and rescue from waters; Masters-the hand of the descendants of unknown people, their mouths schedule natural disaster, their right hand the right of a lie.
God I will make a renewed song on the piano with ten, I will make music gifting rescue to Presidents opening for David his servant the wrong waste land. Deliver and rescue me from the hands of descendants of unknown people their mouths schedule natural disaster their right hand the hand of a lie. Then our descendants planted increasing in their youth. Our daughters outstanding, cut out, building design for an Imperial House. Warehouses fully equipped releasing all different varieties, the flock one thousand times ten thousand.
On the outside our leader loaded, lacking any; Breaking out, discharge, or crisis in the streets,
Straight forward are the meek therefore straight forward the meek with I Am his God.
143 David's song
I Am hear my prayer, listen to our family discussions and in your firmness answer in righteousness. Don't sweep in with judgement against your servant for no one living is righteous. My enemy chases me smashing my life into pieces (Shouldn't that be territory into pieces-Ed) Returning to darkness, the dead as of olde, covering over down on my breath, my heart in the middle laid waste.
I remember ancient times anaylysising all your production, what your hands do. Spreading my hands to you my life a dry territory. Selah
Quick answer I Am my breath ended. Don't conceal your face from me or I will be like those descending into a hole. May I hear you at the break of day. I cling to your meekness. you know the road, pick up my life. deliever me from enemies I Am in you I am covered. Teach me to do your wishes, you are my God, your breath good.
Guide me into plain territory I Am your breath will keep me alive, your righteousness discharging my life from trouble. your meekness is the final solution for enemies all destroyed, trouble of my life. I am your servant.











142









Maskil (What does that mean?-Ed I don't know we should really find out-paul) David's prayer in a cave. With my voice I called to you I Am. My voice to I Am seeking grace. I pour out to him my analysis. i tell him facing towards him that I'm under pressure, breath covered over on me.









You know my tracks, in the way I walked they hid an explosive device (pagh Str 6341 See Numbers 16 where the word is used in an interesting way-Ed) for me. Look Right! See lacking identity, my escape lost, lacking inquiry for my being I called to I Am. I said 'your my portion, my shelter, my territory alive' Respond to my shout out because I am dangling down desperate, rescue me from being chased, this focus on me. Discharge me from this enclosure my being. Handover your name. Gather productive righteous.












141









Message terrorist leader David to Mossad. I Am called emergency! Listen out to me! My voice I call you! Set prayer, incense, facing towards me offering palms raised at dark relaxation time. I Am establish night watch, preserve my moth, door of my lips. Don't spread my heart to a wrong outline! Working over wrong with decieved men, working sexual skill. Don't let me eat their sweets. Hammer me- meek righteous! Correct me-head oil; don't neglect my head!









Yet my prayer is for those doing wrong. Judges suspended form towering rock. Hear my words, real sweets (Same word as used before-Ed) "Therefore cutting ripping open (covenant making language-Ed) the territory where bones are scattered at the mouth of the grave (that would have to be a cave at Hebron on the West Bank-Ed) so on you I Am Master, in your eyes I shelter from the explosive device netted for me by netting producing sexual fantasies. Let the decivers fall into their fishing net. I will passover.








140








Director- A melody of David. Thrust me out I Am from violent Adam, from violent shaking man preserve me; who plan wrong in heart, everyday camping out for battle. Their sharpened tongues like snake poison on their lips. Keep watch I Am for deviant hands of men violent shaking preserve me from those who plan to push over repeating that again. Proud hidding an explosive device for me ropes split head covering by the track, netting placed for me-Liftup.








I say I Am My supreme you hear I Am our family discussions. I Am our commander, strong rescue protection for my head at time of engagement. (Kissing or fighting?-Ed) I Am don't give the sexual desires to the deviant sexual perversion. Don't let the erect suceed, -Liftup








They head aroud me, struggle on their lips. Cover them with buring coals bent down on them, falling into quicksand never to arise. Don't let the tongue man be established in the territory; The violent man, wrong he hunts and pushes over. I know I Am does legal cases for the oppressed, judgment for the needy. Yet the righteous handover your name remaining attached before your face.







139







Director: Melody of David







I Am investigate know me. you know my remaining my rising. You percieve my shufflings (this word means making and walking on carpets-Ed) from afar, my diverse routes, my going down on all fours (A word related to 'four'-Ed Used in Lev 18:23-paul) and you discern my road for my advantage. Not a dictation of my tongue. There I Am you know everything, after before (facing east-Ed) a tight place, your hand layed down. amazing knowledge, too much! High not her food. where can i go from your breath? From your face where can I run away to. If lifted up (John 8:28) to the sky/name-reputation (Make me a Star!-Ed) you are there. Spread out in the grave there too! Raise up flaring (wings, as in 'healing in his wings'-Ed) Dawn inhabit the end of the sea. (Yes as we are in a chatty mood here Ed- Did you know that the sun rises this time of the year first on a new day from our Southern Ocean south of New Zealand most distant seas and land from Jerusalem? You don't say!-Ed) Even there your hand will guide me, right hand grab hold. Also darkness isn't dark to you, night is day, darkness light because you possess my guts (Shouldn't that be he possesses your kidneys?-Ed) Covered me in my mothers womb. Raise hands upon that fearfully, exceptional, your exceptional labour (I thought the mother did the labour not God!-Ed) as my being rightly knows. Not isolated, my force from you when I was dome, concealed knitted in bottom territory. In the womb your eyes saw me accounted and everything written (you know Ed this verse Ps 139:16 is actually about our Bible Translation Project happening here in the womb being done by God!-paul) our days inprinted (Yes Job said that-Job 19:23-26-Ed) Not only just them! And met, highly valued your shuffling Supreme. What force the head? Accounted as sand is numbered. awake I'm with you! If you cut off God-deviant bloddy men turned from me, who speak from a polluted mind, they use devistation, jungle animals. Don't hate I Am hate those against you. Investiage me, know my heart, know and inspect my worries. See if it is a deviant road for me. Guide me in the road as of olde.





138





David's -Raise hands with all my heart seen before Gods. I play music for you kneeling down twards the Imperial House. Your holieness and raising hands to your sky/reputation for meekness and your incease. All you skies/reputation of your word. on the day I called you answered me, proud in my being, my power. Raise hands to I Am all Kings of the territory when they hear the words of your mouth. Make music on the raods of I Am increasing. Weighty is I Am though lifted up I Am is humble. he knows the exalted from afar. Though I walk among competition you revived me against the anger of enemies; Streached your hand. Your right hand rescued me. I Am complete me. I Am meekness as of olde, your labour, your hads you don't abandon!




137 (Important comments on this Psalm are found on 'favona report'-Ed)




By Babylon's rivers ther we remained and wept remembering Zion. In the shade trees in the middle we hung up our pianos (Well thats different-Ed) It was there our abductors asked us for our thoughts in music. (Yes you don't ever want to mis out practices at BT!) Mocking us 'sing us a song of Zion'. how can we sing a song of I Am in Adam/earth that is foreign (Hey shouldn't you translate that 'Abducted to an alien place' Ed. No Ed! the word Earth/Adam used here indicates ownership of Iraq by these newcomers even if they find the Iraq experience difficult)




If I forget Jerusalem forget my right hand too. My tongue adhere to the roof of my mouth if I don't remember of lift up Jerusalem above any other rejoicing.




Remember I Am the descendants of Edom/red-adam (Obadiah 10-14) at the time when Jerusalem was calling out.




Strip bare, Strip her bare to her primary level, daughter of Babylon is spoiled. (Spoiled- literally means her breast don't give milk anymore) He repays your production.




Who grabs hold of infants and smashes them against the towering rock.



136



Raise hands to I Am terrifying I Am because good, for as of olde we are meek.



Raise hands to God of Gods as of olde we are meek. Doing greater amazing things seperately, for as of olde we are meek. Doing skies with building design for as of olde we are meek. Extruding out the territory on the waters; As of olde we are meek. And the sun ruler of the day because night; As of olde we are meek. And moon. stars ruler of the night; For as of olde we are meek. To striking down Egypt's firstborn; As of olde we are meek. And discharging Israel from the middle; For as of olde we are meek. With confirming hand his arm streached; For as of olde we are meek. Severing the Red Sea into halves (sever and halves are basically the same word-Ed) for as of olde we are meek. And passed Isreal through the middle; for as of olde we are meek. Shock waves for Egypt's King and his army in the Red Sea; For as of olde we are meek.Travelling with his people through the wilderness; For as of olde we are meek. Great Kings slaughtered; For as of olde we are meek. Sihon King of Amor; For as of olde we are meek. Og King of Bashan; for as of olde we are meek. And gave territory taking possession; for as of olde we are meek. Possession for Isreal his servant; for as of olde we are meek. Remembering our humble position (You know I do prefer the low estate of the real Bible-Ed) For as of olde we are meek; Breaking us from a tight place; for as of olde we are meek; Giving food to all creatures; For as of olde we are meek. Raise hands to God of the Sky; For as of olde we are meek.


135


Shine I Am name of I Am. Shine servants of I Am you standing in the house of I Am; Public areas of God's house, shine Ya your good I Am. Play music for his name because it is sweet. For Jacob selected by Ya Israel his jewel because I know great I Am our commander all Gods. All his delight I Am does in heaven in his territory, in sea and all depths. Making chiefs from the end of his territory (Ps 2:8- Hey does that mean Jesus is really a New Zealander?-Ed) Lightening for the rain, making and bringing rain from his warehouse. Striking down Egypt's first born both from man/Adam and to higher animals. Sending signature and confirmation into the middle of Egypt for Egypt's President and all his servants. Who struck down abundant nations, slaughtering great Presidents; Sihon King of Amor and Og King of Bashan adn all the rulers of Canaan giving the territory, possessing the possession to Israel his people. I Am your name as of olde I Am you remember revolving generation to generation. I Am legal judge of his people and of his servants gives comfort. Idols of the nations (Yes I've seen a BMW, Audi, a Ferrari all driving through Newmarket-Ed) silver and gold made by the hand of man/Adam. A mouth but cannot speak, eyes but cannot see, ears but cannot hear, no breath in the mouth. Their makers are like them, secure in them. House of Israel bow down. House of Aaron bow down I Am Bow down to I Am in Zion. Inhabit Jerusalem. Shine for I Am


134 Music by steps.


Here! Bow down to I Am all servants of I Am standing in the house of I Am at night. Raise up your special hands and bow down to I Am from Zion making skies and territory.


133 Music by steps.


Here! How good and sweat when brothers rest (The word here in Leningrad Codex B19a is Shabat- other texts have a different word Yashab-Ed) gathering together. Good oil on the head descending on the old beard of Aaron descending on the raised mouth of his measure. Dew on Hermon descending on raised up Zion for there I Am instructs bowing down living for all time.


132 Music by steps.


Remember I Am David, all his being exploited. When he set up abinding bargin with I Am to high flying Jacob;'I will not come to my tent, my house nor lift up my bed spread now allow sleep, my eyes, eyelids relaxation until i find a place for I Am's habitation' (Yes he needs a new place: a Tent at 17 Smith St Brooklyn NY-Ed Well he plans to fly home (Isa 60:8)-paul) High flying Jacob (Laveer Yakov-Ed) Look we heard in Ephrathah, found her in the fields, jungle (1 Sam 25:23-31) Lets go to his habitation going down at his feet, footstool. Arise I Am into relaxation your container and strength. your officers clothed in righteousness and meek shouting out. For David your servant don't turn away from your face, from your marked out. I Am has a binding oath to David; 'Consistent never turning from her (Women carry the eggs-Ed) fruit of the womb laid down on your seat. If your sons will keep watch over my agreement, gathered wittnesses which I teach, their sons will remain on your seat again.' Because I Am selected Zion- He really wanted it for his habitation. the relaxation for him again. Saying; 'I remain because I really want it' Her game meat, bow bow down/blessed so her needy are satisfied with bread and her officers clothed with Yeshua/rescue. And your meek shouting, shouting out. Name/reputation springing out the horn of David arranging light, for his selected enemise clother in shame, on him full bloom dedication.


131


Song of steps. Don't be exalted oh my hear don't be lifted up oh my eyes and don't walking in increasing amazement. No I have laid down, killed of my being; Weaned weaned from my mother of my being. Wait Israel for I Am now and forall time.


130


Song of steps. From the deep I called I Am (yes cell phone technology has improved greatly really amazing-Ed Yes but learn from the previous Psalm and don't be amazed-paul) Master hear my voice let your ears be reponsive to my call for mercy, as my twisted actions were watched. Ya master who could stand? Because of your restitution; On account of you being terrifying. Held back looking for I Am held back looking for my being and his outline, I wait! My being Master those keeping watch for the break of day, those keeping watch for the break of day. Wait Israel in I Am because with I Am's meekness and his buy back. He will buy back Israel for all his twisted actions.
129
Song of steps. increasing pressure from my youth. Israel says increwasing pressure from my youth but they didn'y get me. On my back they ploughed making long furrows. I Am righteous cutting of the bindings of deviants, ashamed turning back from all who hate Zion. Like backward plants on rooftops, before thwey grow thwey are dried up. The reaper can only get a handful and those who pass cannot say 'bow down to I Am bless your name I Am (The word- bow down- and the word- bless used in these Psalms is the name of Egypt's and also USA Presidents-Barak)
128
Song of steps. Who are these all terrified of I Am going his road, effort of their hands so they eat. What is good for you ? your wife, a fruitful grapevine! The private place of your house, sons like olive plants (Did he just skip a few things there?-Ed) around your table. Look because he bows down a male terrified of I Am is blessed by I Am out of Zion. Forseeing goodness, Jerusalem all the days of your living. Forseeing children of children and on Israel.
127
Song of steps- Solomon. If I Am doesn't build the house-devistation! The struggle of the builders. If I Am doesn't keep watch of the dark city- devistation! Seen suddenly by those keeping watch. Devistation to you who rise to deaprt or delayed remaining eat bread. Grief but he gives the ones he loves sleep. Look the possession of I Am sons- payment, fruit of the womb. Like arrows in the hand of the male thus sons youth. Which male ? Who? Fully equipped with a quiver (Hang on there-Ed Last time I looked it was the female who has the quiver and the male has of course his arrow sticking out. Yes Ed you are rith in those observations but St Paul says that the women's body belong to her husband(I Cor 7:4) so he has a quiver for himself to practice with-paul) Won't be shamed when the agenda is with enemies in the gate.
126
Song of steps Return I Am back to Zion. We were like dreamers; Then our moths mocked and our tongues shouted out. Then they said among the increasing nations 'I Am you do it for us- increasing I Am' Thats what you do for us so we are rejoicing. Turn I Am your turning like a flood channel in the South. We sow in tears harvest in joy. Travel travelling and weeping raising up streaching out with seed then bringing in, coming in with shouting raising up his bopund sheaves.
125
Song of steps. Those who cling to I Am are like raised up Zion, never bent down remaining for all the people now and for all time bacuse the control stick of the deviant wont rest over the dice of the righteous so that the righteous will not use their hands for evil. Be good I Am for the good direct hearted and streaching out the twisted travellers. I Am is with the producers who are lacking. Completion (Shalom-Ed) for Israel.
124
Song of steps-David. If it wasn't for I Am who is for us ? Say 'Now Israel' (when was this written 1948 or 3,000 years ago ?-Ed) If it wasn't for I Am who is for us. Raised upon man/Adam the living swallowed burning up anger to us. Then the waters washed over a river passing over our beings. (Probably Baptists-Ed) The passing over our beiings boiling proud waters. Bow down to I Am who won't let us be fresh kill by their teeth. Our being like a bird which escaped the explosive device of the snaring, explosive device ripped out and we escaped. Our help is in the name of I Am.
123
Song of steps. To you I raise my eyes to you who remain in the heavens. Look just as the eyes of a servant are to the hand of their master or the eyes of the female servant to their mistress so our eyes to I Am our God being gracious. Be gracious to us I Am grace because we are abundantly satisfied but despised. Abundantly satisfied, our being, mocked by the secure; Despised by the arrogant.
122
A song of steps David. I was in joy when they said to me lets go to the house of I Am Our feet standing in the gates of Jerusalem. Jerusalem built a dark city allied together going up control stick of control sticks Ya wittness for Israel. Raise hands to the name I Am because there remains thrones for judgement, thrones for the house of David. Ask for the peace of Jerusalem (Who ? The US State Dept-Ed No Ask God alone!-paul) Prospering those who love you.
121
Song of steps. i rasie my eyes to the mounts where comes help. Help comes from I Am who makes skies and territory. Don't let your foot be bent. He won't relax or sleep who is keeping watch. He won't relax or sleep keeping watch over Israel I Am watching over I Am shadow at your right hand. By day the sun won't strike you down or moon by night I Am keeping watch against all wrong keeping watch of your being. I Am keeping watch going out and coming in now and forever.
12o
Song of steps. On I Am in a tight place I called and he answered! I Am rescue my being from the lying lips, decietful tongue- sharpened arrows of an authority like burning coals birched. Ah!!! For me because I stay in Meshech inhabit the tents of Kedar increasingly inhabiting her being, people hating completion. I Am completion but when they speak-war.

3 comments:

  1. Psalm 149 had me worried (Yes you were the first Bible Translator to use the F word-Ed Well it's in Romans One and the context there is suitable for that bad word-paul)
    'Shouting on their beds'
    Should that mean shouting out when having sex? Well fortunately it does not carry that meaning here but what it means God will have to tell us.
    When it is just Too Cold as our nation gets covered with snow as it did last week, we typically retreat to bed and I spread out my books and translate. Which ties in with the chaining up with iron and shackling of Presidents.
    God knows just how angry I am with President Barak Obama for what is going on in Afghanistan right now.
    Afghanistan was in the early 70s a safe tourist destination on the London to India hippy trail with a Dilrum House there and a missionary J Christy Wilson re-establishing the Christian church in that place since it had dissappeared with the decline of Saint Nestors church and late influx of an ignorant version of Islam.
    How ignorant ? Well the learned Ulama advised the King of Afganistan who then ordered a digger to come in and destroy the Kabul church building and they dug beneath the building looking for the underground church. But worse than that Wilson was expelled from that nation and on his way out ,seen and reported to me by Rev Ian Kemp, he Luke 10 style bashed his shoes and the dust flew off them....Within six months the King was gone, terrible drought came, new unstable governments, a Soviet invasion, wars none of them very civil, on and on that curse has raged unstoppable.
    Now his officials will have made sure that President Obama did not get My Strategic Advice.
    But it was at the outset to fly in his big blue Presidential aircraft with the Son of Wilson and their friends, to be met at Bagram by the Learned Ulumah and to embrace and weep and bring back blessing removed by his father.
    An action that would have cost at the most 20 million dollars US. And which in God we Trust money- would have defeated Wahabism in Afghanistan with powerful signs and wonders the servants of the King who rules from Zion moving out into that land explaining just how insulting was the action of Afghan King and just how powerful the Greeting of Peace on the House- Arabic Salam al Dakum really is. A Prophet more powerful and more significant that Mohammed and his coat was there in Kabul in the form of a little man called J. Christy Wilson. (Back to bed and some more written judgments will appear in time-Ed)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gets worse! I was asking my wife for a word that means value/insurance, and she wanted to know what the King James Version says. And I was struggling to say that was irrelevant.
    Quite simply at times what is in the Bible we know bears little relationship to the actual Hebrew words that are in the best and oldest European (Leningrad) Hebrew text.
    So if here in Psalms what I have put up is different to what we know...then please please consult the Hebrew Text and Hebrew dictionary as to what that word may mean to a Hebrew person.
    I suspect that the problems began with the Greek translation of the Hebrew by Jews 300 years before Jesus was born. Once major changes and mistakes then got into the Bible it is difficult to convince religious people that there isn't a good reason to retain the mistakes.
    As to why there are such mistakes...well I can see a logic in some of the changes or maybe the transaltor was just having a bad day?
    But the Septuigant's only use is as a list of Greek words which equate to Hebrew words....in a language that was already becoming by then out moded.... And now? Well the founders of Modern Israel have reintroduced the very same ancient language that King David used! Never before in human history has such a thing happened!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps 142- things are getting better now!
    I have done some preperation work and also now have a vital GVWigram concordance so slow, again we are making progress. thankyou for your prayers.

    ReplyDelete