Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Romans 6

What to say ? Continuing in failure so that reward can get all it wanted ? No Way! We died to failure why then live in it ? Carn't you understand how immersed with Anointed Yeshua with his death; We were immersed. We are buried with him so then immersed into his death then reawakened. The Anointed from death by the triumph of the father so be living in innovative life. If brought together becoming we shall be the same in his death as well as in his rasing. And knowing our old man was stood upright (in death) impotent, the body of failure, long a slave to failure. That in dead we are put right from failure.
If dead with the Anointed believing that as well alive with him; Knowing the Anointed awakened out of death no more dies. Death no more master over him. Dying for failure, dying ultimately but Life; Life to God. So you account yourselves dead, indeed to failure. Alive to God in Anointed Yeshua our Master. Don't let failure govern in your liable to die body; Obediant to it's lusts. Neither present your body parts as devices not right for failure but present yourselves to God from death -alive and your body parts devices of right of God. For failure will not master you because you are not into law but into reward. OK!
Failures because we are not into law but into reward ? No way! Don't you know to present yourselves as slaves for obediance, slaves to him you obey either failure to death or obediance to being right, God's reward. You were slaves to failure.But from the heart obeying, giving you a pattern teaching. Set free from failure; Slaves to being right !
Mankind speaks about the inherent weakness of the flesh because presented your body parts: Slaves to dirty minds, no law, becoming lawless but now present your body parts slaves to being right, to being special.
When in slavery to failure you were free from being right. What results did you have ? Are you now ashamed ? The end of that-death. But now free from failure enslaved to God the result being special and the end contining life. For the wages of failure-death: But the reward of God-Life continuing in Anointed Yeshua our Master. 7 Don't you know brothers;
Knowing the law I tell you; The law has mastery over a man for as long as time lives. A woman under a man is bound to the the living- by law. But if the male partner dies the law is impotent for that male partner. If the male partner is living she will be called unfaithful if she is partner to another man. If the male partner dies she is free from the law. She wouldn't be unfaithful having another male partner.
My brothers you were made dead to the law by the body of the Anointed becoming another who was from dead reawakened thus brings results from God.
When in the flesh the fate of failure through the law produced in our body parts, resulting in death. But now the law impotent which has grabbed hold of us -died; We enslaved in the innovation of spirit not the old fashioned document.
What to say ? Law-Failure? No Way! But I didn't know failure- only by the law. For example-Lust. I didn't know- only when the law spoke to me 'Don't lust'
Failure taking a hub, by the requirements, makes in me all lust. Without law-failure died!
Once I was living without the law. When regulation came failure came alive again but I died!
Regulation for living; Instead for me dying !
Failure presented, taking the regulations and tricked me and killed.
The law is special, the regulation special, right good. How come then my good became death ? No Way! But failure appeared as failure by what was good for me making death. So becoming superior failure- failure by regulation.
Knowing the law is spiritual, but the flesh traded under failure. What makes this-I don't know. I would, but No; I do what I hate. If I would not; Is what I do, I agree with the law. A beautiful discovery! So I am not making him but inhabiting failure. I know that in my flesh good isn't housed, so lurking within me and not making the beautiful discovery. What I would -doing good-I wouldn't. Evil I do instead! If I will not but I do it; I am not making him but inhabiting me is failure. Discovering the law; wWill I do the beautiful when evil is lurking ? The law of God rejoices together down inside mankind. Seeing another law in body parts leading captive to the law of failure in the body parts, I am a wretched man. Who will rescue me out of this body of death ? I thank God by Yeshua Anointed our master for myself I will be enslaved to God's law. In the flesh law-failure.

3 comments:

  1. In the Northern or Southern places of our earth grapes grow. The vine finding a strong upright (Greek word for that has previously been translated 'crucifixtion'-Ed Yes but upright is better-paul) A beautiful reality demonstrating God's eternal covernant.
    When i did once first try university style study it was at Bible College NZ. But the problem was the Greek god Hermes- he was controlling the Bible College with worship of his powerful image so that people could not take literally God's word nor obey it (Do you mean 'Hermenutics' ?-Ed)
    The code key that dangles right at the start of this Romans Book begins to take form here in chapters 6/7 And as i make this comment we are at the part which says that we cannot without the application of the law know that God judges 'lust' And the part of the law St Paul quotes is in full Ex 20:17 'Thou shalt not covert thy neighbours wife, his man servant, his female servant or his car or anything of his..'
    Lust looks and can be confused with love.
    Fantasy looks and can be confused with faith.
    the proof of which is which is one produces death; The other produces continuing life-Eternal covenant.
    Now a point from the book 'Lost in Transaltion' helps me to understand why BCNZ lost the plot and went off track so that it is no longer a Bible College. This Greek nonsence about there being because of Hermes/Hermeutics an historic literal irrelevant meaning to be studied so that we can get to a cultural picture meaning equally irrelevant neither of which requires faith or obediance. This new transaltion as you can see operates according to different rules!
    But Ed you know things- Can you tell me where grape vines grow best. Yes they do not grow on the equator- you need to move South to somewhere below latitue 35 down to latitue 50. And some parts of the North they grow as well. But a friend of mine who lived in those parts made wine out of water but his younger brother prefers to tend vines prayerfully and with love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were to visit Yugoslavia or whatever it calls itself these days, you would see in the very shape of the landscape similarities between that and Nelson New Zealand where I grew up.
    In mid April back in Nelson for the Nayland School 50th school reunion was able as the youngest first day student to speak to the current students. They despite being 90% European (5% local Maori or Asian) had welcomed us to the event (see pacificportraits.co.nz)using the Maori language. So I in reply to that welcome. I told how Nelson New Zealand had been under a curse brought down by Te Rauparaha's (Ka Mate Haka chief) failed negotiation for the Wairau (1842-3) and how my Maori elder had lifted that curse in winter 1972 leading the people of Nelson up the mainstreet marching for Jesus singing 'Blessed be the Lord God the God of Israel'
    Then after predicting to those current students educated in the community as the political rep. Hon N Smith had told us; Began free education for the western world in 1843- Told them they would do things no one has ever done before. Then gave the Arabic language Shihada as an example of that.
    That night a Yugoslav who is married to one of us former students told me how he was back home in Yugoslavia driving down the road with his brother when his brother reached for a gun and shot at a man who dived over a bank to get away from the bullet sent to kill him. He asked his brother 'Why did you do that?', his brother replied 'He looked like a Muslim' I said we work very hard to ensure that in our nation that sort of thing never happens...
    I say tnis as introduction to the last part of chapter 7 completing this post. My respect for the intellectual translation skills of St Jerome is massive.
    The way he has treated the Greek words which I give here... He has created a brand new Cult Religion unsustainable if we actually just translate what is there rather than adhere to his clever witchcraft-looked genuinely i am impressed by the mans work- As a translator he is awesome!.... As a sign of this child like attempt to translate or attempt to translate what St Paul has really said...I give you the whole verse Isaiah 24:6 especially the Curse attached to that prediction as from the very ends of the earth I sing our song. Shalom saul/paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muri Thompson went to the leaders of the Maori church and said to them that they must stop the Maori people from smoking. He said if they would not do it then God would do it.
    In 1998 I was kicked out of the Christian religion and bored looking for a new challenge went down to the local mosque at the start of Mangere road (Opposite where the maternity hospital used to be where Roy Lange delievered many of us who are now the elders of this place).
    A beautiful serious looking Malay Muslim speaking to the women of my nation as the spokesperson of the 'Obediant wives club' and other Wahabi women paid to wear full Hijab, the very message the church should be making and demonstrating are being communicated by Islam.
    If we have freedom then the message of Romans here at the heart of it is-Islam; Being Abdullah- Slaves to God, so that joining in the death of Yeshua Anointed we can with him be raise out of death/failure to the reward God has for us.
    Why should women wear Hijab? St Paul in 1Cor11 is the only one who has told us. So powerful is his teaching straight from Eve in the Torah that Jewish men cover their heads in prayer to prove that Rabbi Saul wasn't their greatest Rabbi.
    OK do what ever you like Jews and Christians when it comes to Hijab, but the bottom line is that Eve-mankind was decieved; And only in Islam/Slavery/Submission to God can we enter into the same realtionship described in 1Cor11 that He who humbled himself and became obediant to death had/has. Honestly I do not want anyone of you to die. Deep humility and personal Godlieness a ready willing obediance to anything God speaks to you now is how to be rescued and to survive in these times. Ruth came out of the curse of Moab saying 'Your god will be my God, your family my family'

    ReplyDelete