Saturday, February 19, 2011

Jesus avoids getting stoned

Honestly I tell you that the one who doesn't come into the sheep paddock by the gate but climbs in over the fence is simply a thief or a robber but the one who comes in by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the door opens and the sheep hear his voice. His own sheep he calls by name and he leads them. When hos own sheep are out he leads then, he goes they follow because the recognize his voice. So they don't follow strangers but run away because they don't recognize strangers voices. This story Jesus said but they didn't understand its meaning. Therefore again Jesus said Honestly I tell you that I Am the gate for the sheep. All the others before were thieves and robbers but the sheep didn't listen to them. I Am the door if anyone comes in by me they will be saved and in and out they will go finding pasture. the thief only comes to steal and kill and destroy. I came for Life. you would have it and lots of it. I Am shepherd good. And the shepherd good gives his life for the sheep. Employees are not shepherds, don't own the sheep, consequently when they see the wolf coming take off and when the wolf grabs one sheep are going all over the place (Not nice-Ed) Now the employee takes off because he is just on wages and to really committed to the sheep. I Am shepherd good knowing those who are mine and they know me, mine. Same as the father knows me. I know the father well my life I give for the sheep. Now there are other sheep I have who are not part of this paddock who I must bring in and they know me too and there will be one flock and one shepherd (Tawhid-Ed) So the father love me because i give my life and I can take it again. No one can take it from me but I give it myself. I have authority to give it and authority to take it. This instruction I received from the father. These words caused a dispute among the Jews. Most of them said he has a devil but others said theses are not the words of a demon possessed. A devil cannot give vision to the blind. In Jerusalem the celebration of dedication was happening, it was winter, and Jesus was walking in Solomon's porch area. Surrounding by Jews wh said to him How long will you hold us out ? Are the Anointed One ? Tell us straight out. Jesus replied I told you and you didn't believe What I do in the name of the father proves it. but you don't believe because you are not my sheep, as i told you; my sheep hear my voice I know them and they follow me and I give them continuing life. Never will they be lost and that continuation never will anyone take away from my hand.What my father has given one is greater and no one can take them away from my father's hand. The father and I are one (Tawhid) The Jews picked up stones to stone him. Jesus replied; Many good things I have demonstrated My Father which one are you stoning me for ? The Jews replied Not for good you do we stone you but for slander for you a man make yourself God. Jesus replied It is written in your own scrolls 'I said you are gods' If they are called gods about those who received God's Word and this cannot be rejected, yet you say to the one who the father has chosen and sent into civilization- why do you say, You slander ? because I said I'm a descendant of God ? If I don't do the things of my father then don't believe me but if I do well even if you don't believe then what I do believe that. So that you can understand that my father is in me and I in him (Tawhid) Now they intended again to take him but he slipped away leaving to go beyond the Jordan to the place where John had first been immersing people in water and stayed there. Many came to him. John did no signs but he did speak of the reality of this man so many believed in him

No comments:

Post a Comment