Saturday, February 19, 2011

King David's Song

Director I Am's servant, A David Song- this song to I Am when I Am delivered him from all his enemies and from Saul. I love I Am my strength I Am rock my castle protects me and the erection (horn) of my salvation my hideaway. I praise because I Am saved me from enemies. in the grip of death I was caught cascading destruction pushed me under. The grip of the home of death wrapped up against the trap of death. In desperation I called I Am my God for help and from his temple he heard me my call got through to him. The earth quaked shook and the foundations of the mountains quaked because he was angry roused smoke and fire came from his mouth and nose and burning ash came out. The sky split and he came in dark cloud under riding and angel on the wind of darkness hooded over him thick wet clouds. Then brilliance of his presence in the clouds with lightening and hailstones thunder from the heavens. I Am The Great in the hail and lightening shot arrows through lightening bolts beating the mighty. Valleys were exposed foundations of the earth told off by the blast of I Am From high he reached down and pulled me out of the deep waters rescued me from powerful enemies because they were too strong for me. In the day of disaster the stood against me but I Am lifted me and brought me out into the open because he likes me I Am did this according his rightness because my hands were clean he gifted to me. i kept the path of I Am didn't do evil leaving my God. You see all his standards were in front of me rules I didn't break so I was innocent for him and kept from sin. I Am gifted me rightness so my hands were clean in his eyes. To the believers you show belief. To the innocent you show no blame. And to the pure purity but to the twisted you revealed yourself because the humble you save. But the proud you bring down. you burn as light I Am my God light in the darkness with you I can take on a group and with my God I can get over walls. With Thee his ways are perfect the word of I Am pure a protection for all who hide in him. for which God except I Am who is our rock except our God. The God who provided strength making complete my path making my feet like a deer standing on the mountain places training my hands for battler to hold heavy weapons giving me a shield of victory you smooth the path so no twisted ankles. I chased my enemies passed them and didn't stop until; they were destroyed. I crushed them so they couldn't fight back and collapsed You gave me strength in the battle and my enemies now acknowledge me. Those enemies I overtook and got them fleeing until I destroyed them. I crushed them so they could not rise again from under my feet. These fleeing enemies my competitors destroyed. they cries for help but there was no one to save them. I Am wouldn't answered them I defeated them dust blown on the wind like mud in the alleyway. He delivered me from the attacks of people. You have made me the head of nations with people I don't know under me. They hear and obey me, aliens cringe before me sons of foreigners are freaked out in the fortress I Am loves. Praise my rock lift up God who saves me. Thee giving pay back for me. Pacifies nations underme He saves me from my enemies You lifted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment