Saturday, February 26, 2011

Question for the nations

Why do the nations rage and plan in vain ? The Kings of the earth take a stand, rulers conference against I Am and his anointed. 'Let us break these chains, throw off these limitations' On his throne in heaven I Am laughs, he mocks them then he tells them off in his anger and his passion terrifies them. I have established a King on Mt Zion special for me. I will tell the judgement of I Am . He said 'Today you are my descendant I Am your father' Ask of me and I will give you the nations your inheritance and the ends of the earth you possession. You will rule the earth with a rod of iron smashing them like pottery. Be wise Kings, Be warned rulers of the earth, Serve I Am with fear and trembling, rejoice. Kiss the descendant in case he becomes angry and destroys you for his anger can falre up in a moment. Blessed are they who hide in him.

1 comment:

  1. I was reading in the Weekend New Zealand Herald how one of our journalists was having a meal in Christchurch and then the earthquake struck and she ended up under the table with a former US Secretary of State, a businessman and a sports person. God had given his opinion on the US-NZ meeting being held in an out of the way location.
    Never forget that these ends of the earth places are his possessions ye nations who rage!

    ReplyDelete